Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't You

There are two things that I fear most. One is goodbyes. The other is being forgotten. I am not a fool; I know there are many goodbyes in a lifetime. I accept that. I just wish there was a guarantee that the memories that he/she and I have could stay in a mind forever, never being lost.

I hope she never forgets how it felt when we rolled down the grassy hill for hours, giggling manically.

I hope he never forgets the first time he saw that twinkle in my eye.

I hope she never forgets our meaning of "The stuff that dreams are made of".

I hope he never forgets our similarities.

I hope she never forgets how close we once were, even though we are now thousands of miles apart.

I hope he never forgets the times that I was there for him when he had no one and needed someone the most.

I hope she never forgets our conversation of how beautiful she is.

I hope he never forgets our drives with the manual.

I hope she never forgets the feeling of sincere love, from me, her exact opposite.

I hope he never forgets Al Green.

I hope she never forgets the mutual admiration we share for each other.

I hope he doesn't forget the intensity of how hard we used to laugh.




This is my wish if I could have just one: Don't you forget about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment